Welcome to Canterbury Hotel
One of the oldest Canterbury hotels, The Canterbury Hotel is conveniently located, a short walk from the world famous Canterbury Cathedral and Canterbury city centre. Built in the late 1790s, the hotel has retained much of its original charm providing, for the discerning traveller, an oasis in bustling Canterbury.
- Two elegant dining rooms offering full English breakfast, fruit juices and yoghurt and preserves. Light or vegetarian breakfast is available on request.
- Private licensed guest bar.
- Heated, indoor swimming pool
- Walled courtyard garden
- Free and secure car park
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Major credit cards accepted
The Rose Garden Spa
The Rose Garden Spa – Now Open! We are proud to announce the launch of our new Spa with spacious en-suite treatment rooms, lounge and manicure pedicure facilities together with Indoor Heated Swimming Pool and poolside Sauna overlooking the charming Rose Garden. Using the finest products: Thalgo marine based skin care for incredible and effective facials and relaxing and therapeutic body treatments. Orly for the best in hand and nail care. Vita Liberata for the very best in spray tans. Additional treatments include waxing and the latest brow treatments. Both residents and guests can Indulge in a choice of tailor made Spa Packages. Bookings being taken now.